WELCOME TO THE COUNTRY HOUSE LA GAURA ROME
Frequently Asked Questions
With private parkland, an outdoor pool and midway between beach and city, the Country House La Gaura near Rome occupies an old Roman villa and offers great value, luxurious bed & breakfast accommodation for all the family.
• How do we get there without a car?
We’ll pick you up from the airport or you can get a taxi from Rome city centre for about €70.
• How can we get to Rome by public transport?
There’s a bus going straight up the Via Colombo, it takes about half an hour and costs €1.50 per journey.
• How many rooms are there?
We have three luxury suites, with space for children’s beds if necessary.
• How does the booking procedure work?
Reserve online here on La Gaura official website with a card and pay on check-out. Cancellation depends on the terms of any given promotions.
• What time is check-in / check-out?
Check-in 12- 6pm / Check-out by 10.30. If these times do not suit simply let us know and we’ll work around your travel plans.
• Do you take American Express?
Throughout the property and free to all guests.
• Do you have a restaurant at the La Gaura Country House Guest House?
Unfortunately not, but we can recommend plenty nearby.
• Are there parking facilities?
Yes, parking is free to guests at La Gaura.
• Is there a bar?
Yes, we have a licenced bar and drinks may be also served in the gardens or by the pool.